Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last night I dreamt that I was outside in the winter. It was snowing, but the flakes barely fell through the tree branches. I walked slowly, drugged, barely able to see. I looked up at the trees and saw that they were silver-gray with moonlight and winter, coated with the soft snow. I could barely see anything else, and I felt as though I were in another world. Quite suddenly, I became blind, groping at the sloping ground as I tried to make it out of the storm. It was an insane dream. The whole time I felt as though I was experiencing a memory and not an abstract dream. Bizzarre.

I just wanted to write for two minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you think I'm strange but it sounds like a beautiful dream. Albeit very weird feeling. That is funny that it felt more like a memory. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Dresden Dolls.

    Miss your musings!

    ReplyDelete