Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Thought Tuesday?

1. If women's hearts are in our vaginas, and home is where the heart is, my vagina is my home. Wouldn't it be wonderful if, when feeling stressed or anxious, we could just all retreat into our vaginas? Vaginas are warm, soft, and cozy.

2. Now I want a sleeping bag in the shape of a vagina.

3. Wouldn't it be comforting to have a sleeping bag which simulates the womb? I think that should be one of the things in the Stress Management center at my college.

4. Beer is good. Especially with peaches and cheese. And now I want to go hang around in Ireland again... and not get so drunk this time around.

5. No more sitting in the front row in the Army Anthropologist's class. He shall no longer look down my shirt. No more going to figure drawing sessions for creepy artist dudes just because I need the money. I'm a human, I want respect. And if I can't get respect by requesting it, I'll avoid being disrespected in a functional way. I've lost my taste for modeling anyway.

6. Sleep is also good. Time for bed now.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want a sleeping back that simulates the womb, but then again I can't have anything that covers my face or I feel like I can't breath.

    He looks down your shirt?

    Do what you gotta do sister!

    ReplyDelete