Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coffee and Cheese Bagels

There's supposed to be a snow/ice storm tomorrow, which, in Virginia, means mob-scale idiocy. However...

I have Kahlua brand Hazelnut coffee!!!!
It's just coffee, booze not included. Fine by me. I'm not much of a drinker. But the coffee has subtle rum flavor and hazelnut, medium-bodied (my favorite). I didn't have to add much sugar, either, because it is just that good. It's like eating a rum chocolate! Plus, my dinner tonight is a bagel baked with cheese, one of my favorite meals.
Also, I have a telephone interview with a CPA firm tomorrow afternoon. I interviewed with a temp agency on Black Friday, and they've gotten me the interview for this job. It's full-time!!!! I'm so excited! Maybe with full-time work, I'll be able to get out of this rut. Wish me luck!
Mo has also told me she loves me several times today, and not in the sort of off-handed way we tend to say it when we're leaving for work either. She keeps on looking at me and telling me that I'm beautiful, and smelling my neck, and kissing me. (The smelling thing might sound weird, but there's this thing about the smell of a person you love. It's like eating chocolate, or your favorite winter meal, or drinking hot tea while your outside in the snow.) Then she looks me in the eyes and says, "I love you," with a slight shrug to her shoulders and a smile on her face (the right corner higher than the left). It's absolutely wonderful. I've had a good day today.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I'm so happy for you. And the bagel sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete