Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Musical Mondays and Update

So, I've not been on blogger for a while. Mostly because I have been writing...








Harry Potter Fanfiction!!!!!!






I'm writing a story that takes place during the Marauder time frame. It's about Severus Snape and a bunch of death eaters, and it's also about an original character who is a sister to one of the baddies. I'm creating a very dark and harsh world for the Purebloods, and I'm having fun with it.






Moving on to Musical Mondays...






This is a song I've been listening to a lot lately. It has no lyrics, but it is wonderful. I didn't appreciate it until I saw her perform live, and before that I hated it, so I'm not sure how people will feel about it. You may not want to listen to it with headphones your first time either.


No comments:

Post a Comment