Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day (i.e. "Boinkfest")

This entry will be pretty explicit. Just a warning.

Well, I went to a Single's Awareness Day party at a friend's house that was lots of fun. Entertained impure thoughts about the hostess... but in the end, got pretty sleepy and decided to boogie on home.

The next day, I woke up before Mo and did a few interesting things to her to wake her up involving a blindfold and a FunFactory Share toy. After getting up and washing off, we ventured out to the most awesome local coffee shop for breakfast and chai. Then we went to "Dance Church" where I danced with a few hippie friends. It was refreshing to be with some happy pagans for a change, and I would describe the dancing as a wonderfully fulfilling spiritual experience.

After dancing, Mo and I went to the grocery store and dropped lots of money on wonderful food. We cooked dinner together. It's something we both love to do but have so little time for this semester. The food was really awesome. I made citrus chicken with sauteed onions. The spices used gave it a nice kick. Katie made rice with steamed spinach and salad, for which I made the dressing. Dinner was awesome and we got to spend some wonderful time together.

The remainder of the evening (or much of it), I spent in subspace. The night ended with one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Okay... maybe more than one. Hehe. And while the orgasm was amazing, it was not the climax of the evening. The climax of the evening was a moment when I saw the most beautiful thing I ever had ever seen in my entire life, and the moment I felt utmost devotion, safety, and love. I was devoted to Mo entirely. In that moment, nothing else mattered. And she accepted my devotion, loved it. She also knew the power that gave her, and was careful with it. In that moment, everything made sense, and I felt the most safe I (almost) ever have in my life. I always feel that safe with Mo, but it was the first time the feeling of safety was so much in the forefront.

Our second Valentines Day together was even better than the first. And I am still so in love.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwe, I'm glad you guys are still in love! So sweet!

    I like impure thoughts, especially when they're about me. ;)

    ReplyDelete