Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Submission

So, just because I'm doing the letter writing thing doesn't mean I can't make regular posts, right? Right.

This past Sunday, Mo and I attended a meetup with a (somewhat) local BDSM community group. It was just some friends getting together and eating, more 0r less, nothing too terribly kinky. The group meets in a town about an hour away from where we live, which is not too bad, really. There is a group that is more local, but I don't really get a good feeling about them. The group that I'm thinking of joining places a great amount of focus on education, which is one of the most important things to me.

One of the guys at the meetup told me about a website called FetLife, which is like OkCupid and Facebook combined, only kinky. I joined the site, made a profile (without a photo of me, of course), and some of the people I met are already sending me messages, which is nice. It makes me feel welcome.

Something that I am enjoying, but that I'm a little wary of, is that a man in the group apparently REALLY wants to do things to me. The idea of it is indubitably titillating, but I don't want to rush into anything. I have to protect myself, or I could lose myself. But I SO enjoy flirting with the guy. I just hope I can keep it at flirting for a LONG while, until I am 100% comfortable being tied up, etc. He's also older than my father, and insinuated that he would be willing to pay for my gas to attend meetings. Something to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment