Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Adventures

Last weekend, Mo and I decided to drive out to Nelson County (where the mountains are) and hit up an Apple Fest I went to as a kid. Let me describe an Apple Festival.

Apples, local honey, apple butter, apple pies, funnel cake, candy apples, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, local artisans, and kittens! The kittens were absolutely adorable. Here are some pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. I know they don't look it, but they're huge.


After finishing with the Apple Festival, Mo and I hiked up a mountain! It was a 1.7 mile hike, and we both made it to the top and back down in a few hours. It was a beautiful trail with a serious of cascades all along the trail. The leaves have been falling, and it was like walking on colors.












No comments:

Post a Comment